Monday, July 30, 2007

Emma's Blessings...

Oh, the blessings Emma has been pouring out on me over the last 24 hours...Not really! First of all, it wasn't any kind of blessing that was coming out, and it definitely wasn't being poured out--it was being projected onto me. That's right--the stomach bug has gone through the youngest Delaney.

I have never changed clothes so much in my life! We have done a total of three loads of laundry from her littile stomach bug. And if Emma is anything like me (which she is), nausea is the worst possible feeling in the world. I have never felt so bad for her in my life. There was a moment that I wished that I was the one who was sick just so she didn't have to go through that agony.

But she seems to be doing all better. I knew she was feeling well when she willingly put both of her pacifiers back in the crib (we usually only let her have them when she is in the crib, but I wasn't about to take them from her yesterday). Now she and I just have to catch up on a night of missed sleep...And hopefully we can do that tonight!

No comments: