Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank heaven for little girls


I LOVE HAVING A DAUGHTER! Dan and I used to disagree about how much of a girl she was going to be, but she truly is "all girl". I love the way that she wants to love on and feed and change diapers and clothes on her baby dolls. I love the way that she wants to brush her hair and put on her "make up" with me every morning. I love how she has started asking us ten times on every car trip "Daddy, ou doin' okay? Okay. Mommy, ou doin' okay? Okay." I love how she gets SO EXCITED when we go pick out new clothes or shoes for her. I love how her face lights up every time she sees ANYTHING that has to do with Disney Princesses and how she always wants to carry around a "pabook" (pocketbook). God knew what He was doing giving us a little girl. She is such a blessing to us, and I cannot imagine life any differently.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

she is so precious.I love her to pieces!