Friday, August 3, 2007

What a big week!

What a big week for the Delaney family! Here are some exciting things that have happened:

  1. Emma started big girl school (Didn't she look cute?). It was a different kind of day for all of us. More on that later.
  2. Dan has a really exciting new ministry opportunity--one that he had a vision of nearly five years ago. It is so awesome to see God bring to fruition something that we had prayed about and discussed when we just started dating. I am so excited to see what God is going to do!
  3. I have had a life-changing revelation from God this week. It was as if a huge burden was lifted off of my shoulders when I felt God confirming something that I have been struggling with for almost two years.
  4. We had one of the most amazing weeks of small group EVER! The funny thing is, we really did not expect that going into the evening.

So, it's been a red-letter week for the Delaneys. And we are praising God through every bit of it!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

thats great! i am glad the Delaneys had a great week. I want to hear more about that revelation!