Sunday, July 29, 2007

Such a big girl

It is hard to believe that she is almost two! I was putting some new pictures on the computer today, and I went back and looked at her baby pictures. And I realized something--I still call her my "baby", but she is quickly becoming quite the little lady. She is growing up so quicklly.

We are preparing for her Princess Party next month. I am so excited! I don't think she really knows what is coming up yet, except that we keep telling her she is going to be two. But it is going to be so much fun! My mom got her a Princess sand box, but we haven't even tried to put that together yet. I am sure she will love it a lot more than we will. The broom will become our new best friend!

Wow...two years old. That just doesn't seem like it's right. I have realized over the last few days that I need to soak up every minute of this journey, because it's not one that we can relive with her. We are going to enjoy every moment with our baby...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yes!Roman has never been to a princess party! I am sure it will be so much fun!