Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ahh!

The Delaneys have had a tremendous three days--and of course I didn't charge the camera battery to take pictures of it all! So, imagine if you will...

We got to spend some time with my Dad and family in Rock Hill. My dad just finished a 1300-square foot addition to the house. We had so much fun with everyone...

On Friday, I was fortunate enough to have dinner with some friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. We then went to a chorus concert at my high school because the choral director was retiring. It was fun, and I got to see some folks I haven't seen since graduation...

Yesterday (an hour after Emma and I returned), her new friend Ethan came over with his Mommy and Daddy. We grilled steaks, laughed at the kids, and stayed up way too late...

Can't you picture it now? Those are some great pics, huh?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh- that one of ethan and emma is the best! frame it frame it!
love you and so excited for you- don't you have something new and exciting to blog???