Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So, how did we do?

I know you are all wondering! I am not one who usually likes to be held accountable, but I guess I set myself up for it this time.

1. Potty training DID NOT happen. I tried it for a day, but Emma obviously does not yet understand when she has to go to the potty. After three soaking wet towels (Yes, she peed on the floor three times and thankfully it was the hardwood) and my child running away from the bathroom screaming, I figured that now isn't the time.
2. We went to the beach, and it was the PERFECT DAY--78 degrees and sunny. She loved it!
3. I didn't finish my book, but I did get through two chapters. Some progress.
4. Didn't do so well on this one. I ate out twice...
5. Homemade ice cream twice in one week! I made some chocolate on Thursday for our small group, and I made some vanilla on Friday for Dan's family.

Amie, you are welcome to come over anytime and I will make some for you, too!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hi,
I just came across your blog. It's beautiful.

Oh I can remember those potty trianing days...Good luck!!

Debra

Lindsay said...

thats a pretty great week I would say! She will get the potty training so easy when shes ready!so craving more of those yummy strawberrys- they were awesome!!!!