Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Cashew Progress

I guess now that I am 16 weeks along (or 15 weeks, depending on how you are measuring), I should start keeping everyone up-to-date on Mommy and Baby.

Total weight gain: -4 lbs. (the first time in my life I have lost weight without trying)
Blood pressure: 124/80 (Praise God! This is lower than it has been in a year!)
Heartbeat: mid-160s (that's for Baby, of course)
Next appointment: May 8--the anatomy ultrasound

We are so blessed that this pregnancy is going so well. That was our biggest fear with getting pregnant again...I had so many health problems the first time that we were worried this time would be a repeat. But we serve a faithful God who has been answering all of our prayers for health and wellness!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so glad your blood pressure is good. This WILL be a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait to find out that your having a boy ;-) (btw Sharon is having a girl)