Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hmmm...

I haven't posted in a long time, but I guess that we haven't really had a lot going on. Life has been calm lately, and that is the way I like it! Here are just a few updates:

1. I'm still feeling the nausea and fatigue from being preggo. I'm 10 weeks along, though, so hopefully that will all be ending soon.
2. Emma still doesn't want to use the potty. When I have the energy, we're going to do the 75-75 potty training technique (leave them out of a diaper for 75 hours, and pay $75 to clean everything that they are going to mess up because of accidents).
3. Dan's job is going well. It's nice to be home everyday when he gets here.
4. Our small group is still studying Luke. We are on Luke 4 right now, and it has taken us from December until now to get there. But I have learned A LOT in these last few months.
5. We get to go to Rock Hill for Easter. We haven't been there in five years, so it will be nice to spend time with my dad's ENTIRE family (about 50 people)

So, nothing really exciting...But I am taking that as a blessing!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

welcome back! I missed you (in bloggie world that is). I love the 75-75 concept..that made me laugh!

kellyliz82 said...

Congratulations on the new baby to be! I bet Emma is excited.... especially since everyone in the house has babies in their bellies.;) BTW, where'd you get your background, I love it!