Monday, February 11, 2008

#2 is coming (not that #2...)

Well, I guess I have waited long enough to announce it (for the two people who might not know): we're having another baby! I am really excited, really tired, and really sick of the nausea. Our expected due date is September 26, but that may change later this week after my appointment. I go in on Thursday (Valentine's Day, for those of you who celebrate) for my first visit with a new doctor. Emma will be with me--that should be fun!

I can't wait to find out what we're having. With Emma, I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant that we were having a girl...I never doubted. This time, I have no idea. We asked Emma what she wanted, and she said she wanted a baby boy. I asked her what kind of baby she thought was in Mommy's tummy, and she said a "baby durl". We'll see.

On a side note (and quite a funny one), Emma lifted up Daddy's shirt yesterday to announce that he has a baby in HIS belly. She then said that she has a baby in her belly. I don't think she gets it yet...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

yeah! Congrats (again). I think its a boy but thats just my wild guess based on absolutley nothing.Let me know if you want me to keep Emma on Thursday...

Lauren said...

Ahhh!! Yay! I am so excited for yall. Man I guess I am one of those two people or something jeez...wow man I just let out an audible scream when I read that. :)

The Stuckey Family said...

I'm so glad that you are finally telling people. Let's celebrate! : )