Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eat your heart out, Dave Ramsey!

Anyone who's been friends with us for long enough knows that we are trying really hard to GET OUT OF DEBT. Thanks to the wisdom of Dave Ramsey and by the grace of God, we are well on our way with a long way to go.

We have been trying to save money in so many ways: we've cut cable, gone to one cell phone, and don't often see the inside of a restaurant--even if it's just for fast food. Well, we just had the brilliant idea to take our frugality a step farther by cutting Dan's hair at home instead of paying for it. And here are two little words that we learned: BAD and IDEA!

Take a look at these:



I am not sure what I was thinking or doing. Thank goodness my wonderful husband has a good sense of humor and that the lady at SportsClips could fix this. We may have taken a lot of things out of the budget, but from now on we'll always leave money for a professional hair cut!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Hey there. Aime's blog left nothing for me to read about so I clicked on yours :) Jamie and I are also on the Dave plan and I too have messed my hubby's hair up-HOWEVER, don't give up trying to cut hair, it gets easier. See you at church!