Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to reality...

Phew! The craziness of the holidays is over. I feel like I barely rested between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. We had a wonderful Christmas with our families and were blessed to see my grandfather get married just two days after Christmas. Then, I had the opportunity of seeing my sweet friend Angela get married on New Year's Eve.

We are slowly getting into to groove with 2009. We've worked on our budget, talked about some family goals, and spent some time in prayer. I felt there was one verse (actually, two verses) that God was leading me to as I learn and grow this year.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

So, Happy New Year! And here are my two favorite Christmas pictures...

No comments: