Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My latest project

For the last month, I have been working hard on finishing a scrapbook for Emma. First of all, I didn't realize how time-consuming the project would be! That's what I get for trying to scrapbook three years of memories in 30 days! And on top of that, this has been surprisingly emotional. Looking at all of these pictures of her has made me feel a little sentimental.

It has been one of those experiences that makes you realize the importance of "the little things." I have been reminded of Ephesians 5:15-16. "Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." I have been so blessed the last several months to be able to stay home with Emma and watch so many more of the moments I had missed. It's still a struggle everyday, though, to not get caught up in the "have-to's" and just enjoy being a wife and mom and child of God.

And I was going to put a page up here, but I don't want to break any copyright laws. So stop by the house and see it sometime. :)

No comments: