Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Baby Ethan Update!

This one took an entire week to come on the blog because my visit came in two parts--I had an ultrasound last week (no pictures this time, sorry) and my check-up this week. So here is how things are looking:

Baby's weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.--My OB informed me that this is officially off-the-charts for his gestational age. What a miracle!
Baby's hearbeat: 150s
Mommy's weight gain: 3 pounds--That's right--I gained 4 more pounds by 28 weeks and lost them all by yesterday's visit. The joys of heartburn and the nausea/vomiting that follows
Mommy's blood pressure: 128/72


So, at 30 weeks everything looks pretty much the same as it did at 24 weeks--except Baby Ethan's weight. We cannot believe we have 10 weeks or less until we meet our baby boy. What we can believe, however, is that God has been answering all of our prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

Now, if I can just make it through the brutal July and August heat... :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Look forward to meeting him!!!