Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Dan and I celebrated four years of wedded bliss (or something like that) yesterday. I learned a valuable lesson: sometimes a nice date with your husband can turn a bad day around. Who knew I would cry so much on my anniversary? Whether it was the hormones, or the craziness of the day, or what--I do not know.


But Dan and I ended the really bad day with a wonderful dinner at Fonduely Yours, and I remembered all the reasons I love him so much! Here are some great pictures of us attempting a self(?)-portrait. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard.



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

thats awesome! So glad y'all had a great night out together to celebrate. That is a fabulous self portrait!

The Stuckey Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Funny how some husbands just turn goofy in front of a camera! : )